Friday, December 31, 2010

A few more of my Favorite Things

long rides: love doing those 4+ hour rides, this was on the Ozark Trail

Monarchs: all butterflies are wonderful, just something special for me about the Monarchs

Picking Sea Shells: love hanging out on the beach and looking at shells


Pine Trees: I love to hear the breeze through the pines

Dino: and other dino sculptures along the road sides
Buckey Pillows: these are the Buckey monster pillow toys, they also make wonderful pillows-a must have

Dogwood Trees: love it in the spring when they bloom with the red bud trees

Missouri Ozarks: my favorite place

Lichens: one of my favorite plants, this big patch is in Big South Fork National Recreation Area in Tennessee

Sunsets: wow, what else can one say

Golden Retrievers: Mattie is such a wonderful friend

Snow angels:  just fun, once made a mud angel and got terrible poison ivy

riding across a state:  This year I rode across Kentucky, just something about the experience of riding from border to border with nothing else to do but ride and enjoy

Hiking with friends: or just hanging out with lifelong friends, we always pick up where we were and is always a pleasure

Riding with my brother: this was one of my most rewarding things this year, this guy is awesome, has endured a lot, and deserves to be incredibly happy.  I loved seeing him happy out on the rides we did this year.  Ward- you ROCK!


Bluebells: one of the first colorful flowers in the spring, love to see the patches of them along the rivers when we canoe

Riding with my best friends: there is nothing more fun than seeing new places with those most cherished, this is Marys Loop in Fruita, CO


Gardening: how rewarding to grow your own food-love it

Fresh grown lettuce and spinach- tasty, love the idea of planting, growing, harvesting and eating.
There you have it, more of my favo things.  I'm so thrilled with the year we have just had and excited about 2011 and the enjoyable endeavours coming our way.  Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Campfires are Good!